This is one of the things that I like here in the Kingdom. Who could have ever thought that I could be able to enjoy the life here in Riyadh. Ramadan is the major holiday here being an Islam country and at the same time the most religious. Oh yes?! Very religious and super strict dito mapapractice ang discipline skills ko. (i can do this!!!!) Lucky us because we are one of the company na may pinakamahabang vacation. 9 days lang naman. (hahaahhahahha)... So we had a month long planning kung anong getaway ang pwede para maiba at malibang naman kami. Kasi sabi nila pag Saudi boring daw. (parang hindi naman!!! nageenjoy ako!! ahaahhahhaha!!). BTW, it's our 2nd Ramadan... The first ever Ramadan was just so boriiiiinnnnggggg... we just stayed home. Eating, surfing the net, tulog (baboy mode). But this time was kinda different... We had an invite from a newly found friends here in Riyadh. They said that they were going to Red sand and Kamsa kamsa dates farm. (parang yon yung plan namen ah)... Oh well... malakas lang kami kay LORD (answered prayer ito... ahahaahhahha!!)... This was the first ever gala mode in our 1year and 3 months stay here in Riyadh so far. (So, Congratulations to us)...
Yes!!! Excited lang kami masyado at mukhag nakawala kami dyan. This is the Red sand. Pinaghandaan ko ang red sand thats why I wore my Keds shoesies but then again pinapasukan lang ng buhangin sa loob so I decided to remove it. Feeling kiddos again... Paa mode...
ATV experience was awesome!!!! Kinda scary lang lalo na pag medyo malalim na yung dadaanan mo. First time to drive an ATV yun nga lang be sure to take sunblock and bring extra shirt with you kasi grabe ang alikabok. Lapotah ever... Hahahahaha!!! But I must say that it was a dream come true for me... another first!!!
Of course... mas enjoy ang getaway pag enjoy ang mga kasama mo. My getaway buddies... sadly, wala si Ethel. She's enjoying her own vacation in Singapore.
Next stop, Kamsa Kamsa Dates Farm. According to my source it's an old Dates farm na naging tourist spot for Filipinos. There are tents, videoke, billiards...so in this place no need for Abaya. Take note locals are not allowed to enter inside. (sounds weird...hahahahhha!!!) When we got here it's already 12 noon so medyo nakakatamad ng gumala kasi super init. they say that it's good to go here during winter. (I agree to that...) We took some photos lang and then we just stayed inside the car para makasagap ng aircon because were boiling. And then kwentuhan lang with our newly found friends until nabanggit nila na pwedeng magdriving lesson since super lawak ng place. (hmmmmmmm.....) Why not try it??? Since matagal-tagal nadin akong pinupush ng pinsan ko and my tita na mag-aral magdrive. Pero teka lang naMEN... you serious??? driving sa Kingdom??? Knowing for a fact na bawal magmaneho ang mga babae???... hahahahhaha!!! Well... I did it.. driving lesson both automatic and manual... Good thing I have great teachers though. :) Ganon pala yung feeling... Accomplishment ito. ahahahahahah!!!! Accomplishment because not all people knows how to drive and at the same time eh of all the place na pwedeng magdriving lesson don pako natuto kung saan bawal magmaneho ang mga babae. (oh men!!!)... Hahaahhahhaha!!!! My dad will kill me for this. Breaking rules??? So for sure pag shinare ko yung experience ko I will ready my ears. But lets all admit kung ano pa ang bawal yun pa yung masarap gawin. But this experience was something that I will treasure kesa naman humilata ka lang at umupo sa bahay and doing nothing at all??? Right?? :)
Yes!!! Excited lang kami masyado at mukhag nakawala kami dyan. This is the Red sand. Pinaghandaan ko ang red sand thats why I wore my Keds shoesies but then again pinapasukan lang ng buhangin sa loob so I decided to remove it. Feeling kiddos again... Paa mode...
ATV experience was awesome!!!! Kinda scary lang lalo na pag medyo malalim na yung dadaanan mo. First time to drive an ATV yun nga lang be sure to take sunblock and bring extra shirt with you kasi grabe ang alikabok. Lapotah ever... Hahahahaha!!! But I must say that it was a dream come true for me... another first!!!
Of course... mas enjoy ang getaway pag enjoy ang mga kasama mo. My getaway buddies... sadly, wala si Ethel. She's enjoying her own vacation in Singapore.
Next stop, Kamsa Kamsa Dates Farm. According to my source it's an old Dates farm na naging tourist spot for Filipinos. There are tents, videoke, billiards...so in this place no need for Abaya. Take note locals are not allowed to enter inside. (sounds weird...hahahahhha!!!) When we got here it's already 12 noon so medyo nakakatamad ng gumala kasi super init. they say that it's good to go here during winter. (I agree to that...) We took some photos lang and then we just stayed inside the car para makasagap ng aircon because were boiling. And then kwentuhan lang with our newly found friends until nabanggit nila na pwedeng magdriving lesson since super lawak ng place. (hmmmmmmm.....) Why not try it??? Since matagal-tagal nadin akong pinupush ng pinsan ko and my tita na mag-aral magdrive. Pero teka lang naMEN... you serious??? driving sa Kingdom??? Knowing for a fact na bawal magmaneho ang mga babae???... hahahahhaha!!! Well... I did it.. driving lesson both automatic and manual... Good thing I have great teachers though. :) Ganon pala yung feeling... Accomplishment ito. ahahahahahah!!!! Accomplishment because not all people knows how to drive and at the same time eh of all the place na pwedeng magdriving lesson don pako natuto kung saan bawal magmaneho ang mga babae. (oh men!!!)... Hahaahhahhaha!!!! My dad will kill me for this. Breaking rules??? So for sure pag shinare ko yung experience ko I will ready my ears. But lets all admit kung ano pa ang bawal yun pa yung masarap gawin. But this experience was something that I will treasure kesa naman humilata ka lang at umupo sa bahay and doing nothing at all??? Right?? :)




No comments:
Post a Comment