Friday, April 13, 2012

Feel Good Friday Playlists

Friday is another off day. Supposedly gala day turned into "BUM" day. HELL YEAH!!! T'was a sudden change of mind. Anyways, just woke up early para maligo... skype with sis tapos ayon buong araw sedentary lifestyle and just listening to music. Very usual routine na paulit-ulit kong ginagawa pero di naman ako nagsasawa kakasoundtrip... with matching EMOTE?! I must say... hahhahahahha!!!!! Good thing I have nice songs on my playlist... very old school ang peg but its always been nice everytime naririnig ko yung mga favorite songs ko. Wait... what are the songs on my playlist??? Hahahhahha!! Most of them came from my favorite dreamsoundsssssss!!!! yeah!!! Let me share with you some to give you an idea kung pano ko magemote sa lahat ng songs na yon upon hearing all the lyrics. Aysus!!! Hahahhahahha!!!!

1. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
2. First Cut is the Deepest by Sheryl Crow
3. Angel's Cry by Mariah Carey
4. Home is Where the Heart is by Lady Antebellum
5. Angel by Sarah McLachlan
6. Nobody Knows it but Me by Babyface
7. Fire and Rainby Babyface
8. Breakfast at Tiffanys by Deep Blue Something
9. A Thousand years by Cristina Perri
10. Going Crazy by Natalie
11. Spend my Life with You by Eric Benett and Natasha Bedingfield
12. Nobody by Keith Sweat
13. Over it by Katharine McPhee
14. Questions by Blaque
15. Stick Around by Azure
16. Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow
17. Wish I Wasn't by Heather Headly
18. Doin Just Fine by Boyz II Men
19. Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole
20. If I Never Get to Heaven by Javier
21. I'll Wait For You by Jersey Ave.
22. Love Again by Sam Salter
23. Negative Things by Selwyn
24. P.S (I'm Still not Over You) by Rihanna
25. If I was the One by Ruff Ends
26. Sorry for the Stupid Things by Babyface
27. When the Last Teardrop Fall by Blaque
28. Who do you Tell by Tamia
29. A Girl Like You by Kevon Edmonds feat Babyface
30. Because I Love You by Drop n Harmony
31. Unthinkable by Alicia Keys
32. Love is not a Fight by Warren Barfield
33. Slow Fade by Casting Crows
34. While I'm Waiting by John Waller
35. A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans

.... Kulang p ang dreamsounds playlist ko but so far yan ang paulit-ulit kong pinakikinggan. heehhehhehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment