It was the usual November 21, 2011... aside from the fact that it's the birthday of my good friend Jec, this was also a day to remember for me. It was a cold Monday night after work. Here we go again back in our house and opppppssss... it's my sked for the laundry. So boring usual routine. While eating shawarma for dinner, I'm also doing the laundry.... and as i stepped on the bathroom floor... booooommmmm!!!!! What a bad fall. I shouted "ouched! ouched! ouched! ang sakit"... My butt hit the floor and my lower extremities was so numb and can't move... then one of my housemate came and asked "nadulas k?" and I answered back "oo! di ako makatayo." Then she called my other housemate to help me stand. I was so dizzy then when I got the chance to stand I fainted and found myself already on the sofa. Hearing those voices from my housemates "shit!!! bel!!! bel!! bel!!!". As I opened my eyes they are asking me what happened... then they asked me to have a sip of water cause I was shaking, still dizzy and so pale. I decided to go to the hospital to have my x-ray checked. They gave me 3 injections at the gluteal site. I had Voltaren, Dexamethasone and Neurobion and PRAISE GOD my x-ray was normal. :) The doctor gave me pain reliever and massage cream as home meds. That was really a long night for me. Good thing I had my housemates who are so supportive of me. :) And after that incident we realized that no matter what we should "STICK TOGETHER". We owe that quote to our local co-staff. Hahaahahhahhah!!!
![]() |
| Had my injections. Ouched!!! But ate the nurse was sooo good. :) |
![]() |
| Here we go X-RAY!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment