Here we go!!!! My first ever International trip. Excited and a bit nervous because I dunno what to expect or how does it feel to be in another country.... what to wear???? what to eat??? how to act??? what's the language? culture? tradition?... This trip was a gift given by my cousin (Ate Leah) because her family is staying there for years. I have two purpose for this trip... 1st is to explore the wonders of Brunei and trying my luck (you know what I mean). To have a background of the country, I tried to research information about the place. I even processed my visa by sacrificing myself in the long queue in the embassy. But I was just given a 1month visa though my roundtrip ticket is for 3mos. No problem though. The day of my departure came. It was on the 24th of August 2010.
![]() |
| My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. here we go!!!!! :P |
![]() |
| Waiting for the opening of the check in counter. since we came so early. :P |
I waited for my bestfriend for hours, since my parents left early because our home is far from the airport.. it's a 2 hours travel. The airport was just about to close some doors when my bestfriend came together with her boyfriend. We just bid goodbye and went inside the immigration. They didn't left until I went to the boarding area. I was trembling because I'm afraid that I couldn't be able to make it on the boarding time. Here we go again... long queue in the immigration office. MAN!!!! There's another interview.... Being the 2nd to the last in line.... I'm thinking of the things that I'm going to say since I already practiced at home. hahhahhha! kidding aside. :P I'm so confused that time because the friend of my cousin who happened to be my friend now was denied.... Oh my!!!! whats happening??? And then the rest of the persons ahead of me were all denied.... I heard they have problems with their papers or even their tickets. Whatever!!! I prayed hard but on the second thought there's no reason for them to deny me because I have my sponsorship letter. Now, the final verdict... it's my turn... as I went on the officer's table... I slipped. oh my!!!nervous??? not realllly :P The interview went on and I had a nice time talking to the immigration officer and my visa was granted. Finally!!! it's time for me to fly!!!! Then we rushed in the boarding gate for it is about to close. I am running fast and everyone was just staring at me. It felt like I'm in a movie scene who is about to chase the one you love and beg the person not to leave. hahahhahah! :) But I did it. I came in just in time. And here I am about to enter the plane and bid goodbye to my beloved Philippines with the hope of coming back soon. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment